Thursday, April 14, 2016

Reader's Paradise

This post's mainly dedicated to the reading lovers out there in the internet. Let's be honest guys, we live in Chile, one of the countries with the highest prices for books in the world. We can argue against this fact, against taxes and the fact that this is a problem that harms our cultural improvement. But again, lets be honest, while you are reading this nobody's giving a thing about changing this situation.

So, here we are, lacking of money and hungry for those novels, tales and poems that keep us alive and beeing who we really are. So, what do we do now? Don't worry fellas, I've brought you the solution. It's time for you to get introduced to the amazing Kindle!



Kindle is a tablet-like electronic device that allow us to keep and read our favourite books everywhere and everytime we want to! The device itself replicate a book's page, combining smooth light effects that don't damage your eyes with an elegant and simple interface that allows you to manage your digital library.

I really love this tiny reading tablet. Obviously, I'll always prefer the feel and smell of paper, but I can tell you that since I've bought this on 2013 I've saved lots of money and read way more books than what I would've read without it. So what are you waiting guys? When I've bought the Kindle it costs me like 50.000 pesos and, you know, a single book here in Chile can cost you between 5.000 and 15.000 pesos. It's a nice deal as you can see!

If you have any more doubts about this device, feel free to ask them in the comment section below! 

12 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Matías, I'm waiting that you sell me your second kindle ¬¬ haha. I like have a kindle and read all books that I wish. Regards Matías,see you billow my friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Danilo! I dont have that Kindle anymore, my uncle have it away from me :(

      Delete
  4. Thanks for introduced us to the amazing Kindle!! I agree with your post and also apart from saving money you save paper, and I think that's very important!

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! That's a nice way to put it, it's kind of ecological :) I hope you also take care!

      Delete
  5. I think that one day my book will be virtually in the kinde. It's good and bad. Good 'cause people of all world will be able to read the book (Awesome!) but is bad 'cause when I sell the book, I use the money to impress more books, and to have food to live hahaha, call them "Autogestión".
    Regards Matías!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't use a Kindle yet, I only have a Tablet, but many people told me that is a very useful and practical way to read. Besides that, I think you write very good!!!
    Regards!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Javiera! I also think you write very good :) There are lots of books in the internet to download so yeah, Kindle's are amazing. Besides that, they only work as e-readers so you dont have tablet apps and you dont get distracted. Thank you for your comment, have a nice day!

      Delete
  7. Maybe is time to struggle against library's and leave the kindle alone. There is a lot of ways to do it, we only need to coordinate the ambush.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The dictatorship of Kindles is comming. Brace yourselves! https://i.ytimg.com/vi/FSwM0-JAw5w/hqdefault.jpg

      Delete
  8. That's a really nice gadget; usefull and, in some way, cheap.

    ReplyDelete